1) The website created by the previous National Adviser, Rosaria Campbell, has loads of goodies:
I started editing it before I decided to create my own blog so that’s why you’ll see my face and my name but really it’s all Rosaria’s work!
2) ILEP’s website has so much to offer in many areas: PD, events, workshops, language immersion programmes, language assistants, …
3) The NZAFT website is full of resources created by our very own teachers of NZ and has a great discussion forum:
4) The indispensable French embassy in Wellington:
5) The world famous Alliance Française network: